Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lunch Date

The last few days, Leah and I have been having "lunch dates".  I know this goes against all parenting advice and the warning on the Bumbo, but I promise she was supervised the entire time.
 The bumbo may just be her (and mine) new favorite baby item.  I still feel like it's a little hard on her neck, so we only use it for short periods.

 Leah is also starting to like her bouncy chair for longer periods of time, although she still has her "I just want to be held" times, it's getting better.
This is her current napping place.  I told myself, "At 3 months I'll start putting her in her crib for naps."  3 months is here and almost gone and she is still napping in her swing.  Maybe I'll shoot for 4 months.  She sleeps good at night in her bed, so I'm not too concerned.  I honestly tried the crib today, but gave up and let her sleep in the swing, knowing I had things I wanted to get done and she slept 1 1/2 hours!  Maybe we'll start crib napping on Monday. Maybe this is another reason it's good she doesn't go to daycare.

3 comments:

Krissondra said...

I love your pictures! I have one of D sitting in his bumbo on our cabinet...completely supervised too!!!

Diana said...

That is one beauuutiful girl!

Leslie said...

Leah is so much like Lainey in some ways! Lainey was the EXACT same way about sleeping awesome in her crib at night but refusing it for nap time. Lainey took all of her naps in her swing until the day she almost rolled out of it. From there on out, I put her in her crib. And once Lainey started rolling all over the place and then crawling, she slept like a rock in her crib for naps (still does). Just be patient and don't worry one bit. It'll all come together!!