Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Must Have

On Monday, I received this email in my inbox and I was amazed!  I've actually thought about doing this because it would save a step, it seems the people at Dyson are one step ahead of me.
It's as if the people at Dyson know exactly what I need, something that gets rid of dog hair! Genius!  We love our Dyson vacuum and knowing Dyson, this would probably work wonders.  The only potential problem I see with this is Daisy hates the vacuum, how am I supposed to use this if I can't even get close to Daisy with the vacuum.  But at this stage I'm thinking I might try anything, if Daisy's hair didn't bother me before, it really bothers me now.  It seems like I'm constantly picking Daisy hair off of Leah or Leah's things.  Poor Daisy has been getting less and less attention from me and I've recently banished her from Leah's room and from the living room floor where Leah lays.  It seems like the only words she hears from me are "No, Daisy".  Leah is probably going to grow up thinking Daisy's name is "No Daisy". Daisy is such a good, mellow dog, and I know her and Leah will be great friends someday, I just not that comfortable with all of Daisy's dog hair and doggy germs being around my sweet baby. 

Now for a few sweet pictures of Daisy's replacement:
 While Grandma Debbie was here we picked up a tray for Leah's Bumbo and we love it.
These pictures are all about the same, but her smile was too cute that I couldn't pick just one.



1 comment:

Leslie said...

Genius idea! I've actually thought about vacuuming my pets as well. :) I am right there with you...I can't STAND pet hair anywhere near my baby. It drives me nuts. And I completely understand how things have changed for Daisy. We have one dog and two cats. All three of them were in love with me before Lainey and they received tons of attention. Now? Not so much. I do feel bad when I have time to stop and think about the situation. Poor babies!

Loved the Leah pictures! She gets cuter and cuter! :)