Thursday, January 6, 2011

Leah's Presents

Here are a few of the presents Leah received for Christmas:
 I wanted to do something special yet useful for her first Christmas, so I decided on books.  I got her "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", "'Twas the Night Before Christmas", and "The Polar Express".  I thought we could make it a tradition to read these books every Christmas and I figured this would be last longer and be more memorable than some outfit or a toy. As a bonus, "The Polar Express" came with an audio reading of the book (no wonder why it was so expensive).  
I'm thinking the Cardinal clothes need no explaining, they're from Tim. 
I did get her one toy, the "Whooz-it".  I remember Natalie and Emily playing with this toy and really liking it, and it gets really high rankings, so I figured Leah needed one. 
These are some of the presents she got from other family members (this doesn't include the other clothes, toys, etc, she got).  She was a pretty spoiled girl this Christmas and is so lucky to have such a wonderful family!

1 comment:

Leslie Brockert said...

I had so much fun getting caught up on your blog! It sure looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I LOVED the picture of your grandma with her great grandchildren. So sweet! And the picture from this post with Leah surrounded by stuffed animals is too too cute! I love how tiny she looks. :)