Here are some happenings from the last month:
- You weigh 8 lbs 8 oz and are wearing size 1 diapers
- You usually eat every 2-3 hours and the last couple of days have gotten into a nice eat, play, sleep schedule (this makes your schedule loving mom very happy!) Although we're still working on a bedtime routine.
- The middle part of the month was a little rough in the sleeping department and you thought you needed to get up every 2-3 hours, not fun. Since then though you've gone a couple of 5-6 hour stretches, thank you!
- You're becoming more alert and starting to respond to our voices with smiles.
- You don't notice your big sister yet, but she sure notices you. Leah constantly asks if you're awake and always makes sure you have a stuffed animal and a blanket to sleep with.
We love you so Ella Marie! I find myself trying to cherish each moment, knowing that these newborn moments are gone all too quickly!
I love these sweet little smiles and I'm so glad I captured them this morning.
Leah thought she also needed in on the photo shoot, so I humored her and took her picture.
(and sorry it's not in focus, I've been having some issues with my camera)
According to Leah, Minnie also needed the moment to be documented.




1 comment:
The quilt is so pretty! The baby is sweet too!
Post a Comment