I finished up school on May 23rd, our last day with kids was May 21st and we had two inservice/ work days. It was nice to have a week off with just Leah before Ella arrived. Although being 9 months pregnant wasn't much fun, I'm glad I had that last week with just Leah. That last week was quite eventful for Leah, it included: a trip to the emergency room for a peanut allergy, a trip to the park complete with a bite from one of our playgroup friends, a fever, and hives.
But it wasn't all bad...
The week also included several trips to Dairy Queen.
Leah in the ER, another post for another day, but she did great. No more peanuts!
A trip to the doctor followed by a trip to Dunkin Donuts.
A couple of trips to the park.
Haircuts for Mom and Leah followed by another trip to DQ.
Lots of playing outside and sitting outside for me.
Walks at the park
A trip to story time
The week ended with a little nesting and packing up my maternity clothes, at that point I was ready to be done!






1 comment:
Thanks for posting these photos. I love your skill in telling a story. You Rock Jody!
Post a Comment