Thursday, July 17, 2014

Keeping Her Busy

One of my biggest worries about adding a new member to our family was keeping Leah busy while I feed Ella.  Feeding a newborn takes time and I was worried about how Leah would react to me not being able to get/ do everything she needed.  Leah does a great job of entertaining herself.  Although I've had to get used to a few more messes around the house and Leah has watched more tv and played more iPad than I'd care to admit, we're making it work.


Leah has spent lots of time this summer coloring, doing stickers, and writing letters. 



 Occasionally she helps out and cleans too.  (If only it really worked!)
 One of my goals this summer is to get Leah to learn to write her letters.  I found this iPad app to help her learn to write her letters.  In addition to writing letters you can also personalize it by adding names and words for them to write.  Leah's favorite name to write, Pursley, no surprise there!

Grandma Debbie keeps Leah well stocked with stickers.  These are a particular favorite, cat stickers. 

No comments: