Sunday, January 27, 2013

Rearranging

I've determined bad things happen around here when it's a cold, rainy weekend, without football on tv, and no plans on our schedule.  This weekend or Sunday rather, we decided to do some rearranging.  With the load of toys Leah has been accumulating, her playroom was becoming quite crowded and her toys were spilling out into the downstairs tv room.  We decided that it'd be better to have Leah's playroom in our office area and to move our office to her playroom.
 Her playroom before.  Visit this post for more of how her playroom looked before. 

 Our office before, yep it's a mess. 

 Her new, not-quite-finished playroom.
I've got some good ideas for her playroom, let's just home it can all come together and be budget friendly. :) I'm thinking we might paint it the same blue as before since we have some left, but that might change, depending on what I find on Pinterest. :) 

 I'm really excited about this becoming her new playroom, not only does it have lots  more space, it's got a window, and a closet.  It will be the perfect space for her to grow into.  

 Our new office.
It's quite cozy for Tim and I, but I think I like it.  We ended up painting it the same grey as the tv room and it gives it a really nice, clean look.  I've already painted this room once, (or twice if you count the color mix up) and I wasn't really sure about painting it again, but I'm so glad we did. 
 Tim's desk
My desk
I've also finally hung my diploma from KSU, I'm still waiting on a frame to hang my master's. 
Not a too bad for a project that we didn't start until 12:30 and included a trip to Home Depot and two coats of paint.  

No comments: