Our Christmas Decorations
So much for that Pinterest project, Leah wanted to color with the crayons instead.
Ready for the colder weather
A Pinterest win and a great keepsake.
This was round 1 of the Christmas cookies, you can read the full post here.
My helper and cookie baker
Knock-off Chiptole
Tim and I went to see Wicked and I downloaded the soundtrack before we went, it was the perfect music for my drive to work.
Leah and I met some friends at the Magic House and while we were there Santa made an appearance. Can't you tell Leah was thrilled to see him?
Round 2 of Christmas cookies, Leah didn't help as much this time, she was more of the taste-tester
Merry Christmas!
A family Christmas picture
This was the best of about 20 attempts, better luck next year.
Leah is a good traveler as long as there is a movie playing. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment