One of the things I enjoy about having our families live so far apart (I'm looking on the bright side), is that we get to spread our Christmas out a little bit. This year we celebrated Christmas Day with my family in Kansas, came home for a couple of days, then traveled to Tim's parent's house on the 28th to have Christmas with his family. It's nice when we're at one family's house that we don't have to worry about trying to be several places in one day and can spend the entire day/ weekend without having to rush off.
Anyway, our families were both very good to us this year and we're so thankful we got to spend the time together.
One of the things I received this year was a gift card for a Photoshop Elements class, so I used my new skills and created a collage of my pictures. I'm pretty excited for this and hopefully there will be more to come!

1 comment:
Very nice work Jody!
Post a Comment