Friday, January 20, 2012

The Pink Balloon

Last weekend, a lady stopped by our house selling balloons for a fundraiser.  They stuck gift certificates inside the balloon, you buy a balloon and when you pop it you get the gift certificate inside.  I didn't really care for the gift certificate, I was more interested in the balloon.  This was after our awful hotel night and was nearing what I like to call the witching hours (the longest time of my day is from 3ish to 6, when I'm trying to get dinner ready, Leah's tired and hungry, and we've run out of things to do for the day.)  This little pink balloon saved the day!
I figured while Leah was playing with her new balloon, that I should play with my new camera lens from Christmas.  












2 comments:

Robyn said...

Love these Jody. Your new lens works for me, hope you like it. The static in her hair is hilarious. Thanks for sharing

Robyn said...

Oh, forgot to ask, what was the gift certificate to?