Leah all dressed up for Christmas Eve service in Greenfield.
Leah and Mawmaw
Christmas at the Garner's
Leah was spoiled with quite a few new puzzles and books. She loves this puzzle in the picture, you use the wand/ net to try to catch the bugs.
Christmas at the McClelland's
I think she was starting to figure out presents and really liked playing with the presents at Becky and Stanley's.
Becky had Leah's name and got her this Little People Barn. She was pretty excited to start playing with it.
What's in the box??
It's a Trent-in-the-box!!
A Leah-in-a-box
Siefers family, I think we have the next bow girl!
Trying out her new carseat from Mawmaw and Papa
Natalie, Emily, and Leah in their matching shirts thanks to Pinterest!
Between Stacia and I taking their pictures you'd think someone would have gotten a good one. I think these turned out pretty good.
Grandma and her girls.
Leah wanted to help Grandma Debbie do some cooking.
These next pictures are of Leah eating Christmas dinner, her Christmas dinner featured macaroni, chicken, and carrots. Not quite as good as our beef tenderloin, mashed potatoes, corn, and candy bar cake for dessert, but she seemed to like it!
We had Siefers' Christmas at Aunt Susan's and John and Stacia brought their bounce house for the bigger kids to play in, great idea! I loved the shots of the kids going down the slide.
2 comments:
Great pictures Jody! I think that one at Becky's is right before we lost Dan for the night and he was actually smiling!
Great pictures of the bounce house at the farm.
Post a Comment