Last weekend we traveled to Quincy, IL for Tim's cousin, Kyle's wedding.
Tim was the best man, so we went on Friday afternoon for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner and stayed until Sunday. Leah stayed with Robyn on Friday night and met us on Saturday before the wedding.
Tim and Leah after the wedding.
We finally got a picture of the three of us, I kept meaning to take one over Christmas, we had numerous chances to take one and never did, so I'm glad we finally got one!
Sally, Dan, and Trent
Trent was in his "don't take my picture" phase, so I had to take a couple of them, this one turned out really good.
Leah loved the dance floor and all the space to run, here she's practicing her dance moves.
This picture makes me realize how little she is. For some reason when I see her everyday and usually only take pictures of her, she doesn't seem that little, until I see her next to Trent.
Trent giving Leah a hug.
The groom, Kyle, and the groomsmen, Brett, Joe, and Tim
Tim performing his bestman duties.
Kyle and Lindsay's first dance.
Trent and Leah busting a move.
We let Leah stay up a little too late on Saturday night and we paid for it big time! Like up from 12:30 am to 3:45 am, big time. I think it was the combination of sleeping in a different bed and me trying to rock her to sleep, apparently she likes to fall asleep on her own, in her own bed, a little difficult in a hotel room. She did sleep from 9ish to 12:30, so I'm not sure why she woke up at 12:30, but we learned out lesson, bring the pack-n-play and don't let her stay up too late! Lesson learned!
Congrats Kyle and Lindsay and thanks for letting us share in your special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment