Thursday, June 9, 2011

She's Learning

Leah's been working on a couple of new tricks recently.
She's learning to feed herself.  Right now we've just tried puffs and bananas, but she loves picking things up off her tray and trying to feed herself.   She's even gotten better since I shot this video yesterday.  Bring on the finger food suggestions!
 
She's also working on crawling.  She usually goes from sitting to all fours and then does a belly flop, but each day she gets a little further.  I feel like such a mean mom because once she gets to a toy I move it a foot away from her to make her reach for it.  Since she hasn't learned to crawl yet log rolling is still her preferred method of movement.  


1 comment:

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

watermelon!!! She might like to squeeze it and of course it will drip down her chin so plan on a bath. Peas are also fun to chase around.