For Thanksgiving this year we headed to my mom & dad's for a few days with family and more introductions for Leah.
This was how Leah looked for the 7 hour drive. She did surprisingly well, but man traveling with a baby takes a lot longer!
Leah spent some quality time with Great-Grandma Siefers
Leah got to meet 7 out of her 8 cousins, this is her meeting Hallie, Natalie, and Emily
(Sorry we missed you Matt, Lori, & Brooklyn, hope you're feeling better!)
Grand Auntie Mary Kay with Leah & Avery
4 Generations Leah, Jody, Grandma Debbie, and Great-Grandma Siefers
7 Hours in a car didn't seem to bother her too much, I captured these pictures when we got home.
"What, I get to go back at Christmas? I can hardly wait!"
2 comments:
Grandma can hardy wait for you to come back too!!!
I love the smile!! How adorable:). Maybe on your way to Salina you can stop and visit...we'd love to see you!
Post a Comment