Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas! Part 2

We started putting up our Christmas decorations the week before Thanksgiving and finally finished them this weekend, not sure what took us so long!  Tim put up the tree and the lights, I added the ornaments and other touches. 

 This is how Leah spent her time while we worked on the tree.
 Tim put up the outside lights this weekend, I usually have to help with this process and it's not one of my favorite things to do.  This year I had an excuse not to help and I sure was glad! Thanks, Leah!
 Our stockings are hung on the mantel with care.
 Our tree
This is Leah's special ornament that she got to hang on the tree.  
Thanks Grandma Debbie!

Leah and her stocking made by Grandma Robyn

Another reason it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Leah's wearing her Christmas clothes.
 Team Santa

 The only present under our tree, but she's the only one we need!

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Jody and Tim,
Leah is ADORABLE! It truly warmed my heart to look at these photos of Leah. Keep these posts coming.
Auntie Mary Kay

Debbie said...

Grandma Debbie loves the pictures of Leah!!! Nice decorating!!!