Friday, December 31, 2010

The Year in Pictures

I love it when the Today Show does their "Year in Pictures", I always think they are amazing pictures and it's so neat to look back on the events of the year.  I thought I'd recap our year in pictures, mine aren't as amazing as their pictures, but you get the idea.

 Came home from Christmas to over a foot of snow.
 Went skiing at Copper Mountain
 Went to Disney World with Tim's family.
Saw George Strait and Reba at the Sprint Center
 Went to San Francisco to celebrate five years
Found out about Leah
(I just found out it was a baby, Tim found out it was a girl!)
 Spent a week in Des Moines
Had baby showers

 Became a family of 4 on Oct. 19th
(Don't forget about Daisy!)
 Moved out of our house on Oak Street

 And into our house in St. Louis

Celebrated our first Thanksgiving as a family of 4
And our first Christmas!
2010 was a pretty good year, new baby, new city.  Hopefully 2011 is just as exciting with a few less life-changing events! (I don't need another baby or another move!)

1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Wow Jody, 2010 was quite the year for you. Congratulations on taking all of 2010 in stride. You are an amazing woman!
Mary Kay