Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finishing Touches

Last week we (with the help of my mom) put some finishing touches on Leah's room.  We had a little trouble hanging the cards and failed miserably the first time, but one trip to Hobby Lobby later and we had it figured out.
 In addition to hanging the cards, we also hung these shelves.
Leah's name in blocks was my touch, I'm guessing you can figure out who spelled out St. Louis.
 


And because I've been such a bad blogger, here are some pictures of Leah...





Leah also had a couple of firsts...
This was her first trip to visit her St. Louis doctor.  
This picture was taken right after she peed all over the table, not sure what that says about her new doctor.

Leah also had her first real bath.  
She liked the bath, just not the getting out part and I can't blame her, I hate getting out of the bath too!

3 comments:

Krissondra said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the room! How cute:). I also love the new pictures of little Leah!

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

I think Leah spelled out St. Louis...I'm sure she is the smartest kid in St. Louis.

Just Jana said...

She's so tiny and precious! What a cutie! Congrats!!!