Christmas!
I used to get annoyed with the stores putting their Christmas stuff out so early, but I've recently found a few reasons I'm glad stores are putting their Christmas stuff out early.
1. Hershey's Peppermint Kisses- I found these last year, so when I found them in the stores again this year I had to buy a bag (or two). I'm hoping to make these brownies again.
2. Candy Cane Oreos-I love Oreos and chocolate and mint, so when I saw these Oreos I knew I had to try them and they didn't disappoint.
3. Chex Mix Muddy Buddies- This is the store-made version of Puppy Chow. I love puppy chow, but hate to make it because it makes such a mess, finally the good people at Chex Mix found a solution.
I'm glad all of these items are "Limited Edition", they might not fit with my diet come January.
4. The last reason I can't wait for Christmas- I get to dress this little cutie
And booties like this:



1 comment:
Can't wait to see Leah in her Christmas clothes. I can go for those peppermint kisses, too!
Post a Comment