Leah is excited she finally has a real bed!
Leah's dresser, the shelves still need some organization, much like everything else in our new house!
Sleeping Beauty
We are still working on using the swaddling blanket. This is only the third time we've used it, I haven't really gotten the hang of it yet and I'm not sure what Leah thinks of it.
Fredbird always has a watchful eye on Leah.
The border at the top of the Leah's room, has troubled me since we bought the house, but I think we are planning on putting these cards in it.
Leah spends most of her time sleeping these days.
5 comments:
Papa Jim do a wonderful job on the bed and dresser....Leah is a lucky little girl. I love her room and can't wait to see it this weekend.
Thank you very much for the pictures and updates! I can't wait to see all of you very soon. Good luck this weekend!
I see lots of Papa Jim and Grandma Debbie in Leah's room. Thanks for sharing the photos. Keep them coming. I need my Leah fix!
What a beautiful room! And about the swaddling blanket, we used the same brand you have and we LOVED them! It took me a while to get the hang of them, too. Once I did figure the best way to swaddle Lainey (she liked her arms on her chest rather than at her side), I am positive the blankets were what helped her sleep through the night from two to five months (then teeth happened and we're still struggling). I hope your move is going smoothly. We miss you in Kansas!!
Love sweet Leah's room! Hope your move is going well. You will be missed greatly in Kansas. Take care!!
Post a Comment