Here are a few more baby things we've acquired/ purchased in the last few weeks.
We picked up this glider this weekend. It was a gift from my dad and I'm sure it will get many hours of use!
We purchased this "play-yard" this weekend, this is where the baby will lay it's head the first few weeks.
I'm guessing you can figure out who made this purchase.
I went to a consignment sale this week and found this cute little star wrap. I remember Natalie or Emily having one of these and thinking it was so cute, so for $5 I couldn't resist.
Here is the room so far, stay tuned for an update as to why it looks so bare.
Here are the clothes we have so far, I'm not really sure how many we need, but I'm hoping this will give us a good start and at least get us through until we know if we need pink or blue.
3 comments:
Poor little baby McClelland doesn't have one wall decoration. Grandmothers - get to work.
I have a whole box of clothes coming your way. My sis is bringing it this weekend;).
I'm so very excited for you, Jody! I loved being pregnant and preparing for Lainey's arrival. Your little one will be here before you know it. Enjoy every second of this preparation stage! And don't stress too much about having every little thing on hand. Sometimes it just takes actually having the baby here to know what it is you need. And it's different for every baby! :) ENJOY!
Post a Comment