Friday, September 10, 2010

Missing Her...




Daisy has been on an extended vacation and I can honestly say that I'm missing her. I'm not missing the dog hair and the vacuuming or the muddy paws, but I miss coming home from work and seeing her excited to see me. I realized this yesterday when my students asked if I had a picture of her and I couldn't find one, this also made me realize I'm not telling as many Daisy stories as I usually do. Looks like I'll have to start sticking Daisy into some more lessons so she doesn't feel left out, she does only have 5 more weeks of being our only "baby".

I'm really missing the days when she was this cute but, I'll take the potty trained Daisy instead.



Who wouldn't love to get Daisy as a Christmas present??

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Daisy says to tell you she misses you guys, too. I think she likes her daytime hours but she definitely misses her people time. Us old folks are not as much fun as you and Tim. She is enjoying the cool weather and daily walks.