Monday, September 13, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Who knew having a baby required so many decisions? Ok, so I knew, but our little one isn't even here yet and there are still a ton of decisions to make. For this one I figured it get everyone's input.
Papa Jim (Tim's dad) is making the baby bed and dresser, our job is to pick out dresser knobs. I had no idea there were so many dresser knobs out there to choose from. So after hours of looking, here are a few that I've run across that I like, I'm just having trouble picking the winner.
First here is our bedding,

The bedding is called Alphabet Soup, and I first saw it on a friend of mine's blog. She just had a baby in May and they went for a gender neutral theme, too. I've known for quite sometime that I wanted to include red in the nursery, so this seemed to fit.
Anyway, onto the knobs...
This set I found on ebay and is actually called Alphabet Soup.
I found this set on ebay, too and it's called Alphabet Soup as well.
These are exactly like that Trent has on his dresser. If we get these I'd like to paint one of them red and see if we could find a 1,2,3 to go with them.


These also come in blue and yellow, so I'd probably get a combination of the three colors.
What do you think??

11 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Hi Jody and Tim,
Thanks for these last couple of posts, I am getting super anxious for baby McClelland! I like nob choices 1 and 2 with my vote going to #1.
Mary Kay

Anonymous said...

Good Evening, Jody and Tim:
I like choices 1 and 2 also.
I vote for two because it has numbers. Looking forward to seeing the room with bed and dresser plus all the other decor.
Nancy

Jenny said...

I think I will choose #1 also. It is looking very cute! So excited to see more pics of the room and more importantly the baby!!

Tim said...

I will go with #1, which coincidentally enough is the same one I selected before this was opened up to the public (you know.....when I saw the price for each of the options).

Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly (Reilly) Thielen said...

I like #1 & #2 also....I think Tim's vote should count for something, so I say go with #1.

Robyn said...

This is a problem. When I saw the first choice I immediately liked it and still do, #1 is my choice.

Krissondra said...

I say #1 as well. Very cute and looks great with the quilt:).

the5turners said...

I vote for set #1. I also looked at that bedding...love it!

Norm Abram said...

I definitely like # 1. The bright colors will suit the dresser perfectly.

Kristin said...

Jody! I just stumbled across your blog and saw that you're using the same bedding we picked out. We LOVE it. It's just perfect for our little guy...but the best part is that if we ever have a little girl, we can still reuse it! Be sure to check out Etsy - they have lots of "alphabet soup" themed items for sale. Hope your school year is off to a great start...and congratulations again!