After a wonderful Christmas celebration in Illinois, we arrive home on Sunday night to almost 13 inches of snow. Instead of digging our way out like most people in the area, we had to dig our way in.

This was the drift right outside our garage door

One measurement, it reads 13 inches.

Our front porch, normally out front porch stays snow free, but not this time.

Tim and Daisy hard at work shoveling. Unfortunately (or fortunately if you're Jody) we only had one shovel, so Tim did most of the shoveling, I did help some.

What do you do after 2 hours of shoveling?
Make a snow angel of course. We would have built a snowman, but after the last experience ended with a broken hand, we settled for a snow angel.
Please excuse the cheesy title, it was too fitting and I couldn't resist.
1 comment:
Jody and Tim,
You tell great stories with your blog posts. Please keep posting so that I can follow you and your life. Jody, you really are an inspiration to me so keep posting your life's stories.
Your favorite aunt, Mary Kay
Post a Comment