Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Dancing With the Steers!- Updated with Pictures


Wednesday night, Tim and I headed to the Johnson County Fair. Since the fair is in Gardner, we usually make a trip at least one night of the week to enjoy some fair food. This year's theme was "Dancing With the Steers." To go along with the theme, they had a cow decorating contest (wooden cows, not real ones). Some of the decorated cows were a little different, I forgot my camera this trip, but I'm hoping to make another trip to the fair to get some pictures.

Our friends, Tina, Jason, and Daniel joined us at the fair. Tina was smart and brought her camera, so here are some of her pictures.
Tina by the signMost of the decorated cows had a theme. This cow was decorated by Fantastic Sams. I love the lei for a nose ring.
I'm not sure who decorated this cow, but we all thought it was a little slutty to be displayed at a county fair. I believe Tina's exact words were," Man, that is a slutty cow in the purple strapless bra!"
Tim and Jason didn't want any part of this, but Tina and I couldn't resist. Tina was kind enough to let me be the girl cow. Thanks Tina for letting me be the girl!

See what you all missed out on by not attending the Johnson County Fair!

No comments: