Sunday, August 9, 2009

Recent Projects

For my last few weeks of summer, I tried to cram in as much sewing time as possible. Here are a few things I came up with.



I decided I couldn't go back to school without making myself a new school bag, so this is what I made. I used Mary Englebright fabric and I really like it, even Tim was impressed with this bag.
We'll call this my "Last Summer bag", since I made it tonight, on the last night of my summer. This was the first time I'd made this pattern and I ended up shortening it by 2 inches, and I think I like it better smaller.

I keep wondering to myself, what in the world am I going to do with all of these purses/ bags, so... If you see something you like, let me know, it could be yours!

No comments: