Done: #21 Go without TV for a week. My week with TV turned out to be a productive week, I was able to do some cleaning and crafting. It also made me evaluate both how much time I watch TV and what I watch on TV. Hopefully my TV habits have changed for the better!
Done: #60 Clean out my closet and donate items to Goodwill. I completed this one a couple of weeks ago and it is so nice to have my closet clean and organized. I donated 2 bags of clothes and 1 bag of shoes (they weren't full bags) all to Goodwill. The Goodwill in Olathe is overloaded with clothes, so next time I think I might look for another organization to donate them to where they are really needed.
Almost Done: After tomorrow we only have one week of school left! Hooray for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment