#40- Give someone flowers for no reason
Our school secretaries do so much for us as school. As the end of the school year was ending, I thought I needed to do something to thank them, so I settled on flowers and a card.
I tried decorating the pots, but vetoed the idea and decided I should have decorated the pots before I planted the flowers (not sure why I didn't think of that before!).
Thanks Sherri and Judy for all you do! Enjoy the flowers!
Our school secretaries do so much for us as school. As the end of the school year was ending, I thought I needed to do something to thank them, so I settled on flowers and a card.
I tried decorating the pots, but vetoed the idea and decided I should have decorated the pots before I planted the flowers (not sure why I didn't think of that before!).
Thanks Sherri and Judy for all you do! Enjoy the flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment