I can't believe that it is already March and time for spring break, where did the time go?? Although I don't have any plans to leave the state, I'm still just as excited as ever to get a break from school and the kids. It seems that the 5th grade hormones and spring fever are really starting to kick in. The spring fever I can handle, but the hormones are another whole issue I'd rather not touch!
Anyway, I hope to spend some of my break working on things for my masters classes, cleaning my house, shopping with my mom and aunts, walking Daisy, and just enjoying the nice break.

This is the view I wish I could see during spring break, however it looks like I'll have to settle for this:
1 comment:
I am sure the best part of your spring break will be spending time with your favorite aunt. AND, it never hurts to go shopping with your mom because you can always try to get her to buy you things. Your mom is weak when it comes to her children and ESPECIALLY her grandchild - just ask, she can never say NO.
Mary Kay
Post a Comment