
Baseball season for the cardinals starts on Monday! Tim is headed on St. Louis to watch the Cardinals play the Rockies, it looks like I'll be watching the game from home. The weather report is calling for rain, so keep your fingers crossed the game doesn't get rained out. (I might be glad I get to watch the game from a warm, dry place.)
The off season was a busy one for the Cardinals and they unfortantely got rid of a few of my favorite players (Scott Rolen, David Eckstein, Jim Edmonds). It looks like I'll have to find some new players to cheer for.
The off season was a busy one for the Cardinals and they unfortantely got rid of a few of my favorite players (Scott Rolen, David Eckstein, Jim Edmonds). It looks like I'll have to find some new players to cheer for.
I'll miss these two!
Scott Rolen
David EcksteinHere are a few pictures Tim took from Opening Day last year:



2 comments:
Hello Jody and Tim:
The Cardinal pictures are great from last year. Let's cheer for a better season this year.
It was fun to have you on the Kansas City Spring Break trip, Jody.
Cheers to you!
Nancy
Hey, Jody (and Tim)! Oh, how exciting! I really love blogs! Good luck with yours! We were pretty consistent with ours for a while, but it has been forever since I got on it. Whoops! Well, maybe you have encouraged me. We will see...
I love all your pictures! It is so fun to see what you have been up to. The ski trip looks like it was great!
Love you! Look forward to catching up soon! Take care!
Amanda
Post a Comment