Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Colorado Ski Trip 2008

This is the view from the lodge where we stayed. It was a short walk to the Gondola and very easy access to the slopes. We opted to spend a little more money on our condo this year and actually got a bed that had legs. (Last year our bed folded out from the wall, so this was definitely a step up.)
Jody dressed for skiing on the slopes. This picture was taken at Breckenridge, where we spent Saturday skiing. Breckenridge is my favorite because the slopes are a little bit friendlier to the beginner skier. (That would be Jody!)
This is just one of the beautiful mountains we saw on our trip to Keystone.
Tim dressed in his skiing gear. Tim was a little more prepared for the cold weather and even ventured out for an evening on night skiing at Keystone. I stayed at the lodge and sat by the fire while he was gone.


1 comment:

Mary Kay said...

Jody and Tim,
Love the blog! Why am I just now learning of this blog? I see you created it in January, oh wait, I was a little 'under the weather' at that time. Anyway, I am pleased as punch that you are sharing a little of your life with us on this blog. I think we can challenge others to create their own blogs, too. I will make this one of my 'favorites' and check it often.
Mary Kay