I think we left off with Leah's 3rd Birthday, so I guess I'll start there, since if I don't blog about then it never really happened, right?
We celebrated Leah's 3rd birthday on October 19th with a Pancake Breakfast/ Brunch. Leah's favorite food is pancakes, so I thought we might try something different. It was so nice to have her party over in the morning and then have the rest of the day to spend doing other things. Besides, we didn't have to worry about the party interfering with any post-season baseball games, like this year. :) For her party we had pancakes, Pioneer Woman's Breakfast puffs, egg cups with sausage, fruit salad, cinnamon rolls, and cupcakes.
The Breakfast Spread
Birthday Buddies, Leah and Papa Greg enjoying some pancakes
Leah got golf clubs and a t-ball set for her birthday, among many other things.
Her favorite present, however, might have been the new Cardinals shirt for Pursley.
Happy Birthday Leah!
It was a little too chilly to try out the t-ball set outside, so why not play indoors? This didn't last long.
Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate Leah's 3rd Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment