Since I was just in Kansas for spring break, we decided to stay closer to home this year and spend Easter with Tim's family. In almost eight years of marriage, this is the first Easter we've spent with his family, I'm not sure why we've always spent it with my family, we just have. Tim had Friday off work, so we spent the day at home baking cookies and relaxing, it was so nice! Saturday morning we headed to their house and spent the afternoon and evening just playing. Sunday was a busy day, Robyn, Leah and I started the morning with church followed by a family lunch at Tim's grandma Meme's house. After lunch and a nap for Leah, we headed to celebrate with the McClelland family. With two new babies in the family, there was lots to celebrate and lots of fun including an Easter egg hunt and wrestling with Papa Jim.
The best picture we could get with the four littles, Leah wasn't too cooperative.
Baby Brynn (8 weeks) and Baby Carson (3 weeks)
Whenever there is a baby around, Pursley always seems to make his way into their carseat.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment