Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Cookies

I knew I couldn't let the holidays pass without making Christmas cookies with Leah. I debated what kind of cookies to do and whether on not to do cut-out cookies or not. I ultimately opted for the easy way and just did the sugar cookies rolled in sprinkles and plain sugar cookies with frosting. I love a good cut-out cookie, but I find they're just so much work and I don't get a lot of return on my time and effort (perhaps I need to learn to streamline the process). I also opted to use the Betty Crocker bagged sugar cookie mix instead of making my own, a friend recommended it to me last year and I might never go back! (Thanks Tina!) I guess I figured I wasn't really interested to how good the cookies looked and tasted, I was more in it for the experience for Leah (and a few cookies to eat and share).












1 comment:

Debbie said...

Cutest little cookie baker!