I figure every kid has a picture of them eating spaghetti, so Leah needed one too. One of these day's I'm sure we'll let her get really messy with it, but I thought I'd share these too.
So so cute! Oddly enough, my child won't touch spaghetti or any type of pasta. She says, "Eww gross!" Actually, these days I can't really get my kid to each much of anything (unless it's "chocwit") so I definitely enjoyed seeing your sweet Leah eating! Messy dinners are the best!!
2 comments:
I love pictures of messy dinner times! She's seriously so cute!
So so cute! Oddly enough, my child won't touch spaghetti or any type of pasta. She says, "Eww gross!" Actually, these days I can't really get my kid to each much of anything (unless it's "chocwit") so I definitely enjoyed seeing your sweet Leah eating! Messy dinners are the best!!
Post a Comment