Leah's birthday Thank Yous went out quite a while ago, but while I was working on them I also created this to use as a possible thank you. I didn't end up using it because I couldn't ever get it to look right, when I printed it as a 5x7 is was too grainy and I couldn't find envelopes or where to write the personal message and when I printed it as a 4x6 it was too small to read the writing. Considering I have a tendency to put things off until I can get them just right and this was something that I might never get "just right", I just went ahead and sent out regular ol' thank yous, before it was past the point of being too late. I decided I still wanted to share it, so to those of you who already got thank yous, consider it a second thank you and everyone else consider it your thank you for reading! :)
*I told you my posts were way overdue and out of order, but how's that for 5 posts in 7 days?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment