Leah and I had a little photo shoot on Thursday and I just couldn't help but share the pictures. I thought they turned out really cute, but I may be biased. I've always wanted to be able to take good pictures, hence #16 on my to-do list, so I tried some different things on my camera and this is what I came up with. Although I think the pictures turned out good, this doesn't help the "Jody needs a new camera" campaign.
I also used Picasa to edit the pictures and add a little artistic touch to them. Can you believe Picasa is free? I love it!
Anyway, onto the cutest little leprechaun.
Happy (early) St. Patrick's Day!
Happy (early) St. Patrick's Day!
Picasa also makes really cool collages like this one.

6 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL! Her eyes look so good in green.
Photoshop....I must try!
I can't wait to hold her again!! Love Love Love this post!! :)
Great photos of a very photogenic subject!!
These are awesome! What a cute little Leprechaun!
So, so, so cute!!! You are right, they turned out adorable! It does help when your client is as adorable as Leah is. :-)
Post a Comment