Since Baby Mac's due date is less than a week away (5 days to be exact), I thought I'd see if anyone has any predictions as to when he/ she will make their appearance. My original due date was Oct. 20th.
So...
When will he/ she come?
Do you think boy or girl?
How much will he/ she weigh?
I'd love to know your thoughts...
12 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe your due date is so close already! Go to Oak Park mall on your due date as that is apparently the place for one's water to break. :) For some reason, I'm thinking boy and I can't wait to find out. I remember how excited I was during those final days. I wish I had rested more...you'll soon find out why. So rest now if you can!!
Oct. 21 4:40pm
HE
8 lbs. 1 oz.
I'm predicting a girl....I thought for sure that I was having a boy and out popped Miss Kinsley. 7 lbs..5 oz. I predict October 22nd:)
There is a full moon on Oct 23, so I think it will be that night!
Little girl on Oct 22 weighing 7lbs 7 ozs Grandma Debbie
Little girl on Oct 22 weighing 7lbs 7 ozs Grandma Debbie
Baby Mac Boy, October 19, 7 lbs. 2 oz.
Great Aunt Mary Kay
My vote is for a boy with a weight of 6lbs. 15oz. and on the 23rd of October. We will know soon enough for some, but I am sure that Jody is ready now.
Nancy
Oct 24
9:29 AM
7 lb 5 1/2 oz
Grandma Debbie said girl, so I'll say boy, this way one of us will be right.
Professor Plum, with the Candlestick, in the Billiard Room.
I think a boy on October 26th at 5:12 am. 7 lbs 15 oz
I think:
a boy
October 23rd
7:58 a.m.
7 lbs. 5 oz
Keep us posted!!! Enjoy your last few days;).
Post a Comment