I received this book last week at the book fair at school. It was recommended to me by our librarian and I thought the title was pretty fitting for my life right now. Waiting for Normal, I'm waiting for my life to return to a somewhat "normal", even though I'm not sure what that normal will be.
Here is what I'm thinking for my new "normal":
- My family back together again, with our new addition, living in the same city.
- Wearing normal clothes again, I'm pretty much over maternity clothes and would love to have my waist back.
- Normal conversations that don't involve the questions "How are your feeling?" or "What does the doctor say?"
- A normal night's sleep (I know this one is still probably a ways off), but one where I don't have to get up multiple times in the night to use the bathroom and rolling over is easier.
I'm only on chapter 1 of the book, but I'll let you know how it goes.
I also recently finished, "Hunger Games", and it seemed to be fitting for a period of my life as well. One where I was constantly hungry, this isn't quite so true these days. This book took me a while to get through, but the ending was so good, I'm definitely going to have to read the sequel "Catching Fire".

.jpg)
2 comments:
Jody, I'm still looking for that full nights sleep. I do get them on occasion, but there is never any guarantee with a little one (or 2 or 3). Your new normal will look different than you can even imagine--in a good way! Anxiously awaiting the news of baby McClleland's arrival
Hunger Games is a great book. Glad you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment