Crank up the air and think of Sally and I @ the Muny with Meme Wednesday - it is suppose to be 95 at showtime (8:15 PM). I'm betting Meme takes a sweater!
Jody, I am proud of you for playing the pregnant card with the heat. You are in a position to complain to and receive pampering from Tim. Work him Jody!
5 comments:
Yikes! Stay inside where it's cool! I say put your feet up and sip some lemonade (well, after teaching of course!). Love ya!
Stacia
At least in Salina, it's a dry heat...right??? Stay cool!
Crank up the air and think of Sally and I @ the Muny with Meme Wednesday - it is suppose to be 95 at showtime (8:15 PM). I'm betting Meme takes a sweater!
Those schools are air conditioned now....in the old days....when I sent to school...oh you don't want to hear that!
Jody, I am proud of you for playing the pregnant card with the heat. You are in a position to complain to and receive pampering from Tim. Work him Jody!
Post a Comment