Thursday, February 19, 2009

Finally a Home?


I once heard that a house wasn't officially a home until it had curtains, or something like that. So now after 2 years of living in our house I finally have curtains. I've recently been on a hunt for curtains, I found these tonight at Target and finally decided to take the plunge and make our house officially a "Home". I still haven't quite decided if they go in my living room (The real truth is...I haven't quite acquired my mom's sense when it comes to decorating and the curtains are still waiting the Debbie seal of approval), but for now the curtains are still hanging.
I also included some pictures of our living room so you could get the entire feel.No picture is complete without Daisy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me Jody. I like the "pop" of red. I think I have been watching too much HGTV.

Robyn