I've been trying to find time to take some fall pictures/ birthday pictures of Leah and Ella, and I just haven't managed to get it done, by the time I coordinate outfits, make sure everyone is clean, find some props, and get to a park, it just hasn't gotten done yet. So when they dressed alike this week and were freshly bathed, we headed out to the porch to take a few pictures. Never mind that I had yet to wash the outfits and the purple pants turned their legs purplish, and Leah's shoes now have a purplish tint to them.
Leah is all about pictures and loves to pose for the camera, Ella on-the-other-hand is a different story.
She wanted to make a heart with her hands like what was on her shirt. Love her!
Getting them to both sit and pose ends up being a workout, so these turned out surprisingly well.
Since they were already dressed alike, I decided to try a few pictures at the park after Leah's school, it turns out I was pushing my luck and neither of them wanted anything to do with it.












No comments:
Post a Comment