This snow day didn't bring enough snow to build a snow man, just enough to make Tim shovel the driveway and mess up the roads for a few hours.
Leah headed outside to help Tim shovel, while Ella and I stayed in where it was nice and cozy.
Leah tried to trick me outside so she could throw some snow at me. Little trickster.
When Leah came in from the cold snow, she requested a warm bath, hot chocolate, and soup, so that's just what she got. Although I'm not sure she actually drank any of the hot chocolate.
Hot chocolate just isn't complete without a heart shaped Peep marshmallow.
I just love the sweet look on her face in this picture.
So far Winter 2015 hasn't been too bad on us, but I'm ready for spring. Bring on the warmer weather, longer days, and sunshine!













No comments:
Post a Comment