Ella spent some time with Stanley opening presents.
The best I could get of all the McClelland 2nd cousins, next year there will be one more boy to add to the mix and even the score.After the extended McClelland Christmas, we headed home for a couple of days to regroup, fight a stomach bug, and prepare for the the last Christmas of 2014.
We celebrated the McClelland family Christmas on Jan. 1st. It's nice to be able to spread things out a little and not feel like to have to fit all of our Christmases in on one day or even one weekend.
Robyn made Leah this Superhero cape and mask and it might be my favorite gift ever. Just seeing Leah put it on makes me laugh, I just love that kid!
Ella received a new swing for our outdoor swing set. She wanted to check it out and was quite content to hang out in the box for a while.
In an effort to not let the matching Christmas PJs I searched so hard for go to waste, and since our Christmas tree was already down at this point, I borrowed Robyn's Christmas tree for some final 2014 Christmas pictures. And I'm oh so happy I did!
Sweet sisters
The McClelland/ Glaenzer cousins
Brynn, Trent, Ella, & Leah
Leah sure loves Trent. It's so fun to watch them grow and become friends. Trent is a great big cousin to both Lean and Ella.
And just like that, the 2014 Christmases are in the books (and on the blog!).
Here's to a great 2015!




No comments:
Post a Comment