Friday, May 2, 2014

Easter Weekend {Saturday}

We headed to Kansas to celebrate Easter with my side of the family.  We hadn't been to Kansas since Christmas and it was so nice to be back!  Luckily Tim and I both had off of work on Friday, so we left Thursday night and were able to spend an extra day there.

I just love this picture!  Leah loves spending time with Natalie and Emily and was looking forward to playing Emily for quite a while.   
Saturday started off with a cousin Easter Egg hunt.  It was a nice day, but man was it windy!  I'd forgotten about the Kansas wind. 



 The girls also did plenty of playing outside.  Leah and Emily played a game of hide-and-seek, this was Leah counting while Emily hid. 
 After lunch and a little more playing outside, the girls headed over to see the bucket calves.  

 Nothing like a little farm life to make you appreciate the simple things in life. 




After a windy afternoon of playing outside, we retreated inside to dye Easter eggs and prepare for the Siefers gathering on Sunday.  







No comments: