Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Break Kansas City Edition

Last week Leah and I traveled to Kansas for our "spring break". We left Friday afternoon and stayed the night in Kansas City with Dara and Kinsley (and Todd too!) Saturday morning we headed to Fritz's in Shawnee for an early lunch. The food at Fritz's is just your normal diner food, but it's special because a train delivers your food. Kinsley and Leah loved the train and made the choo choo sound every time someone's food was delivered. After lunch at Fritz's, we headed to the Legends for a little shopping. I miss the Legends like crazy and tend to go a little overboard whenever I go back. I found a cute dress to wear to a Gamma Phi conference in April, so I was happy. After a little shopping we headed to Salina for the night.

We also stayed with Dara, Todd, and Kinsley on the way home too. While we were in Kansas City, we were also able to see Rebecca and Krissondra. Since Leah and I were traveling by ourselves, it was so nice to be able to break up the drive. Thanks Bennett's for letting us stay with you!






No comments: