Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine's Day Pictures

In true Jody fashion, I was a little late in getting Leah's Valentine's together.  I decided I wanted to use my new-found photoshop skills and create a card myself.  On the way to the library, we decided to stop at the park for a few pictures.  Leah was wearing her "pretty dress", so she was game for a few pictures.
  I love her pose in this picture.  

 I was trying different ways to get her to pose, told her to kiss the tree and this is what she came up with.  


These were the cards I created for her Valentine's, I ended up printing them from Walgreens in the 1 hour photo and I was less than impressed with the coloring, but the pictures were still cute. 
 
I'll also be taking advantage of mpix.com and their 50% off deal to get some prints made. 

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Adorable! You are so talented in everything you do, lady! :)