Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bubbles

I think I'm pretty much over winter.  I'm ready to not have to wear a coat and to be able to spend more time playing outside. Leah and I have been trying to brave the coldish temperature and take advantage of the nice days that come along.
Anytime that the sun is shining (even if the temperature it too cold), Leah asks to play chalk and bubbles.



We're ready for the spring weather!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jody, you're giving me spring fever as I sit here snowbound!
Mary Kay

Robyn said...

Jody, these pictures are awesome. The color is unbelievable. I'm ready for chalk and bubbles weather, too.

Leslie said...

We are so over winter here, too! Unfortunately, we have two feet of snow in our yard as well as snow drifts that are even higher than that. Ugh. Over it! Come on, spring!! Beautiful pictures, Jody!