Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What We've Been Up To

Leah and I have been trying to keep ourselves busy and cool, here is a little bit of what we've been up to, in phone pictures. 
 Pony tailin' 
It didn't stay in long, but I was quick enough to get a picture. 
 Park playin'
 Cookie bakin'
 Corn eatin'
 Car paintin'
 Chicken eatin'
 Project finishin'
 Stackin'
 Sleepin'
 Pig-tailin'
 Readin'
And hidin'

Now that you're all caught up, I promise to be back soon with a post of real substance, until then, enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Afton said...

I LOVE her pig tails! Looks like some fun is being had!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Hi jody! I just did the entries for the giveaway for the target gift card and looks like you were the winner! can you email me!? lovesoflife@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Katie

Robyn said...

You two wear me out! Busy, busy, busy and really cute.