
We started out reading the book "We're Going on a Bear Hunt". They read this book last week at the story time we go to and I decided to pick up a copy while we were there. It's such a fun book this lots of actions you can do with the book, great for her age. After reading the book we went on an actual bear hunt, meaning I hid one of her stuffed bears around the house and then we pretended to go looking for it, she loved it! After our bear hunt, we had a snack of Teddy Grahams or bears as Leah calls them. Then after our snack we made our own bear out of construction paper.

Our supplies




This was definitely a team project, Leah did the glueing with the glue stick and I did the placing.
This "Bear Hunt" kept us busy for the afternoon and we enjoyed ourselves.
The hot weather doesn't look like its going anywhere, so I guess I better get going on some more activities!
2 comments:
I'm so stealing this! We are on our millionth day of 100+ degree temperatures here in KC. It's way too hot to have the baby outside! Actually, it's too hot for ANY of us to be outside. We're going a little stir crazy...and thanks to you, we'll be doing on a bear hunt here pretty soon as well. I love your creativity, Jody! :)
That's going to be a pretty hard act for Papa and Mawmaw to follow.
Post a Comment