Here is a little bit of what the next five years have in store for us...

The newest little Cardinals fan is due Oct. 20th!
There is no doubt that it will be a St. Louis Cardinals baby!
I'm sure our next five years will also include lots of trips here...
As well as lots of diapers, bottles, toys, and the 1,000 other things a baby needs!(Sorry for the delay on this post, the hard drive on my computer crashed and I've been lost without a computer!)
5 comments:
Yippee!!! So excited for Baby McClelland to arrive:).
hey girl! thanks for the reminder about your blog. i look forward to re-checking it out. ;) gonna text you about getting together soon.
Congratulations!!!
So excited for you!!! Congrats again!
I'm sorry I am just now commenting on this post. Congratulations! I am thrilled for you and must also point out that you are adorable pregnant!
Post a Comment